Student Life & College Prep Courses
AAEC welcomes you to a fantastic opportunity to get the most
out of your high school years.
Our energetic and talented staff is hand-picked to educate you at each
of our campuses. Imaginative, enthusiastic staff provide a
successful and safe atmosphere for students to learn and grow.
Smaller class sizes in our college prep courses mean teachers and students work together toward achieving a rich high school experience.
Yearbook, Prom, Student Government, National Honor Society and FFA (Future Farmers of America) are just a few of the traditional high school activities that we offer.
Welcome to our school!
Each of the core curriculums, as developed by the teachers and administrators at AAEC, meets college prep, state, national and common core standards. These standards include higher levels of reading, writing and advanced math skills. All curriculums include skills in research and writing using Modern Language Association guidelines.
Rich opportunities are available for students to get involved in campus life for fun and challenging activities. Peer relationships are developed with dedicated faculty guidance for success in a wide variety of events. Community service opportunities are provided. These opportunities support the AAEC philosophy of giving back and caring for your community. It is also the chance to continue building a resume for college and future employment.
AAEC students are encouraged to get involved with learning and activities beyond the classroom.
- As a member of the National Honor Society, students focus on leadership, character, scholarship and integrity within the school community while maintaining high academic standards.
- Student Government gives students a voice in school functions and promotes self-motivation.
- Future Farmers of America (FFA), founded in 1928, allows students to develop their own unique talents and explore their interest in a broad range of career pathways. Joining the FFA program enables students to link classroom knowledge with hands-on experience.
- Youth Based Training Program - Service Dog
- Other clubs, such as Mathmania, Archery and Ecology, exist and can be explored based upon campus interests.
Students develop the annual yearbook for cherished memories from high school. Let loose your creative side and be part of the Yearbook team. Photograph those special events unique to your high school life. Work closely with the advisor to learn and design art, text, images, and themes.
Each spring the AAEC family of campuses selects a fantastic venue to hold its Prom. Throughout the year, the Prom committee collaborates on a theme, decorations, disc jockey and more. Wonderful memories are created on this special night to celebrate the close of the year.
The AAEC family of campuses joins together for a day of celebration and relaxation at the annual BBQ and AAEC Olympics where each campus competes for the title trophy and individual awards. Last year team competitions between AAEC campuses were held at Encanto Park.
Ready to take your experience at AAEC to the next level? Enroll in our college prep courses and start earning college credits today. Contact AAEC Early College High School for information about our campuses, read our FAQ, or Pre-Enroll today.